By using this website (Our Site) you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions (Policy):
You may use Our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use Our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- decompile in anyway, by-pass any security or using the website in any way that is was not intended for.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and condition of website use.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of Our Site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Policy constitutes a material breach of the terms and conditions of website use upon which you are permitted to use Our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your (or your Clients) right to use Our Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
This website is operated by FinClear Holdings Ltd and its associated companies including FinClear Pty Ltd, FinClear Execution Ltd and FinClear Technology Pty Ltd (collectively referred to as FinClear). The content of this website is provided by FinClear in good faith on an ‘as is’ basis for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute financial or other professional advice. Any information that is considered financial advice is general in nature and does not consider any person’s personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that before you take any actions based on information found on this website you seek your own advice from a licensed or authorised financial adviser to determine whether it is appropriate taking into account your personal financial situation.
All articles or information available on this website is current as at the date of writing but can become out of date. FinClear makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website. You must make your own assessment of the information and rely on it your own risk. FinClear cannot guarantee that the content and provision of the content of this website will always be correct or fault, error and virus free. FinClear does not accept liability for incorrect content or errors and omissions in this website its content but will endeavour to correct them as quickly as possible. FinClear will not be liable for any interference with or damage to your computer systems that may occur in connection with the use of Our Site or linked site, or for any data lost as a result of you using Our Site.
Information on Our Site is not an offer of securities or other financial and products and is not an invitation for you to take up securities or other financial products.
Our Site may contain links to external websites. Whilst such links are provided for your convenience, you should be aware that the information handling practices of the linked websites might not be the same as ours and the link does not constitute an endorsement of material at those sites or any association organisation, product or service. These external information services our outside of our control. And in no event shall FinClear be liable for any incident or consequent damages result from use of the material.
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on Our Site.