Market access for Stockbrokers and Wealth Managers
FinClear provides fast, efficient access to domestic equity markets for brokers and wealth managers. With a user-friendly front-end, automated reporting, and a range of additional middle and back-office support tools, FinClear’s suite of technology saves time and money, so wealth firms can focus on looking after their clients and growing their businesses.
- DMA capabilities
- Order placement via IRESS or FinClear Technology Trade Centre, or connect your preferred order management system via FIX into FinEx’s IOS Plus.
- Speak to the FinEx Designated Trading Representatives to manage orders
Ability to send platform trading flow to FinEx for execution via IRESS FIX Connection
Monthly minimums & security bond required
Combined execution and clearing services for market participants and AFSL holders.
- Trade electronically using our Direct Market Access (DMA) service through IRESS or Dion Trade Centre.
- Integrate with order management and market data systems including bookings and allocations through ETC.
- Algorithmic trading to help ensure best execution
- Access to FinEx DTRs for working orders if required on an exception basis.
- Specialist institutional trading
International equities trading
Experienced broking client service staff based in Sydney and Melbourne offering a range of services. We provide a wide range of reporting which can be customised easily to suit your needs. We can also provide customised feeds to platforms of your choice on a real-time or batch basis to cover areas including finance, commissions, and client reporting.
- New account creation and documentation
- Bookings and bulk allocations
- Corporate actions management
- HIN sponsorship and management
- Linked CMT accounts
- Contract note distribution including a white-label option for your clients
- Client reporting and service desk
Single advisor client portal with access to:
- Client/position reports, documents, CRM, etc.
- Direct market access for domestic trading on ASX and Chi-X
- International trading trading through their trading partners
- Research and model portfolios from Lonsec
- Portfolio Administration Service from Class super
- API feeds available to external systems such as X-Plan